This Community Assistance Program’s (CAP) main objective is to help those who are most vulnerable in our local community. This includes recent immigrants, those who need temporary shelter or other basic needs, elderly, widowed and divorced women, orphaned children and the unemployed.
If you believe you need financial assistance, please complete the Electronic Application below and upload your supporting documents.
Please be advised that your application will not be processed until all related required documents are received. Unfortunately, due to limited resources, we are not able to assist residents outside of Orange County.
- Applicant’s Driver License or valid photo ID
- Spouse’s Driver License or valid photo ID
- Lease agreement
- Last two bank statements (if applicable)
- Pay stubs for the last two months (if applicable)
- Last year’s tax return (if applicable)
- Award letter from Social Services, EBT, and/or Cash Aid (if applicable)
- Applicant’s Resume/CV (if you are looking for a job)
- Any other statement(s) that will help your case
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office at the number below, should you have any questions or concerns.
Main Office: 949-989-2351