In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:
“And among His signs is this, that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.” Al-Room (30:21)
The following elements are required to complete your matrimonial service at The Rahma Center:
- Bride and groom must each be present with a valid personal identification document
- A bride’s representative (wali) with a valid personal identification document
- Two male Muslim witnesses (shuhood), each with a valid personal identification document, must be present at the religious marriage ceremony
- A County-issued marriage license
- At least one pre-marital counseling session completed with the Sheikh prior to the matrimonial service date
- A completed Matrimonial Service Registration form (below) submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested matrimonial service date
The Rahma Center offers onsite matrimonial service for a fee of $500 which includes: a one-hour onsite pre-marital counseling session with the Sheikh, religious marriage certificate and the rental of the main prayer hall from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm on Saturdays. Payment must be rendered at least one week prior to services. Limited to a maximum capacity of 50 people.
The Rahma Center also offers onsite matrimonial services in the Sheikh’s office for a fee of $250 for seven people or less which includes: a one-hour onsite pre-marital counseling session with the Sheikh, a religious marriage certificate and the matrimonial service in the Sheikh’s office from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm on Saturdays. Payment must be rendered at least one week prior to services. Limited to a maximum capacity of 7 people.
* Accepted personal identification documents: valid State Identification card (I.D.), valid State Driver’s License or a valid U.S. passport.